Saturday, October 30, 2010

Teachers

There is one thing that I did not write about yet this year... teacher and slash or teachers pets. No offense to any teachers who read this (cough cough, Mr. Ogle J) But teachers can be really annoying. I mean, do not get me wrong, we students are annoying as heck but put yourself in our shoes (which you have before when you were our age) we do not want to be here anymore than teachers do. But we have to put up with each other, somewhat happily. Sometimes.
                Yes, teachers. We students have to learn from teachers as teachers learned from the teachers before them and so on and so on. So teachers do know how we students feel. Somewhat. I know that we students can get really annoying at times, but give us a break! We have the attention span of like a three week old puppy! You could lay off the homework maybe, or be less strict or something to make us students like teachers better. Or not. Whatever, it is the teachers choice. Sadly.
                As we probably all know, where there are teachers, there are teacher’s pets. Yes, those students who are always trying to outdo other students, hogging the attention and basically sucking up to the teachers. It makes me angry. I mean, yes, I was a teacher’s pet up until like the end of sixth grade. Most teachers love me only because, Number one: I am funny, if you have not noticed and Number two: I get straight A’s and Number three: I am just a very likeable person. I was told once that my negativity is funny. It is not so funny to me. Anyway, off topic, students that are just… just… annoying! I sit there and am just like “just shut up, please, just shut up!” or “you sound stupid and you are REALLY annoying so shut up!”
                As I said before in another blog, I will be writing about something I love. Before, it was books, now it will be acting. In about two weeks, my high school will be put on a play about, well, high school. I am acting as Charlotte Wolfe, the librarian. Oh, the play is called Up the Down Staircase. It’s about a just out of college high school teacher putting up with us unruly high school students. I’m the over-protective-of-books librarian who hates students who do not take care of books. I really love acting. It is one thing that does not annoy me. Though I really hate the two hour long practices and when we get to dress rehearsal week, well, let me just put it this way, it will probably be almost four hour practices every night. That is what I really hate about play. My friends and even wrote a song. But, you people probably do not want to hear that.
                Teachers and teacher’s pets are really annoying. If you agree or have any objection about teachers being annoying, you know what to do. If not, leave a comment… so far I got zero comments… Please comment J.

3 comments:

  1. You are right. I hate how annoying I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate some teachers. like the kind who talk on the phone with their insurance people during class and tell you not to talk 'cus she can't hear the phone, or only bother to show up three days of the required five and make me do the work without any explanation, or the kind that scream, or the kind that take your wokr to the front of the class and say how bad it is, or the kind that hate me even if I get a 100 on a test. ect

    ReplyDelete