Friday, November 5, 2010

Friends and their Boyfriends

Have you ever had that one friend(s) who, when they get themselves boy friend, they are kind of really clingy? Yes, I have a few and that is what this week’s blog is about. Allow me to begin…
            So basically I have this one friend who (no names please) who just is just a little too clingy to her boyfriend. For example: this one time, a few days ago actually, my friend always sits next to me at lunch. She never sits by her boyfriend, he says that it is ‘bros before h---‘ I think you get the picture. So anyway, she almost sits down and BAM! Her stupid boyfriend had no where to sit, so, he sits next to her twin on the other side of the table. She sees him, looks at me then to him, grabs her lunch box and leaves me. I know it may seem like I am kind of being selfish but this guy does not even like her as much as she likes him. He even lied to her many, many times. He also blew her off a few (three I think) times to hang with friends. Wow, he is such a nice guy, cough and cough NOT.  But, I still love my best buddy and will stand by her through whatever horrible decision she makes.
            Oh and my other friend (still no names… I know it  makes it a bit confusing but hey, I respect people’s privacy J) She is dating this guy that I really, really, really, dislike (I do not use the word hate because that is a very strong word… it equals three reallys before dislike J I make myself laugh) He is not even very nice to me. He says rude and crude things to me and sometimes even her, when they are in a fight. They try to spend every waking moment together and it gets sickening sometimes… But I digress…
            You may think I am totally against all my friends’ boyfriends, but do not get me wrong, I like one or two, actually only one but anyway, I like one of them. It is better than no one. This is actually the twin of the person who I talked about first. Me and her boyfriends like to make fun of each other. You see, our lockers are near each other (his last name starts with a W… my school screwed up… they forgot me and stuck me at the end… joy) and we walk to our lockers look at each other and say “shut up!” at basically the exactly same time. You see, we are in a shut up war… I am winning (I hope). He is really nice and funny but he hardly talks, which angers me because I talk A LOT. She made a fantastic choice and I do not think they had a single fight yet this year.
            Yes, friends and their boyfriends are really, really, annoying… I love them though! Share your experiences please! I’d love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I go to high school in Burlington MA and I know what you mean about your friends boyfriends! Both of my best friends have boyfriends and one of them in particular has a boyfriend that gets annoying. He makes her pay for her dinners and is just rude I get so angry at him but obviously I can't tell her that. My other friend used to be attached at the hip to her boyfriend until we confronted her. She was upset that we were telling her how it was, but it made us closer. My old best friend got a boyfriend in 10th grade and I've seen her a total of about 6 times in 2 years. She goes to a different school, but every weekend is dedicated to her boyfriend. It's a pain, but if she was really my best friend she would have made time for me.

    P.S I thought your blog was hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of confused because of the whole no-names thing (which is totally awesome and for which I commend you, but still). Nevertheless, I think I've had similar experiences with above-mentioned boyfriends. One of them doesn't seem to like me very much at all. Not sure why, and I care even less!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it with the same people eleanor? bc if it is, it is really annoying. Jillian-- thanks for thinking my blog is funny... for some reason ppl think im funny, idk y... jk of course i do and im sorry that ur friend is too busy bc of her guy... two of my friends are like that too... even almost lost one as a friend bc of false rumors spread but stupid ppl.

    ReplyDelete