Monday, November 15, 2010

Driving

You know those people on the road; yeah the ones that cut in front of you, cut you off, and my biggest pet driving peeve would have to be not using your turn signal. It is the most annoying thing EVER in my opinion. I have my white slip so when people decide not to use their turn signal in front of me, I am a beginner at this so it could mortally harm me! MORTALLY!!!
I am not one of those people who will advocate against bad driving, or selfish driving skills. But, I will, however, complain about it. Living in a small town means there are not as many selfish drivers like in New York or somewhere, there are, however, little old ladies and little old men driving around half blind to everything.  Sleepy old little town of… well I should not say the name of my town so sorry for all my stalkers. I am kidding; I have no stalkers that I know of. In my small town, there are people who are just stupid when it comes down to driving. I mean it is not even funny how bad some people are! Like I just started driving with an instructor at my school and the person who I am driving with has only driving twice. We have driven with the instructor only twice. The second time we drove, I will admit I was doing pretty well, turning around and going the correct speed, and she runs into a curb. I fear for my life just a little bit.
Another thing I absolutely hate about stupid drivers is tailgaters. Yeah, those one people who are right on the tailgate of my car. I hate that! Like I cannot stop without freaking out that they are going to rear end me! I just want to pull over, get out, walk over to them, and tell them to either go around me, or quit freaking  me out. Actually, what I would really do I cannot say because I would probably either A) get hit by the persons car, B) get into a fight, C) get arrested. None of  them sound like much fun to me so… yeah.
Oh, and another thing I hate: the people who have really nice cars that their parents bought them and then they show them off. They make me soooooooooooooooo angry. They do both of the mentioned above and they think they are so freaking cool that they can almost kill themselves and people around. If you notice, they are the ones to get in the most car accidents because they show off to people. Sweet, sweet karma. I know in my school there are so many people like that; it is not even funny. People with their rich parents who get really nice cars. Not cool. I do not even get a car!
                As usual, I want people to comment their pet peeves about other people’s driving skills… Please comment! I really want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment