Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random

            Ah, my dear readers, you see, it is very hard to come up with things that annoy me that would take up five hundred words,so, this week (and probably others) I will write the opposite in the beginning. I will write about things that do NOT annoy me. Yes, a nice twist. If this annoys YOU, well then just tell me.
            One thing that I really enjoy about life would be books. I don’t know why, but books are my backup plan. Bad day? Well fix it with a happy ending book or maybe a depressing one. Fantastic day and your friends won’t listen why anymore? Well, read about someone else’s great day and maybe it’ll make yours even better.
            I remember what got me started on reading in general. I loved books since the day I could first read, which would be when I was, like three or four years old, but what really made me a book nerd would have to be this: bullying. I was in sixth grade and there was this kid who always made fun of me. Then another person did. Thankfully, no one else did but them. But, instead of talking to people and being social, I was afraid of what I would say, and the bullies deeming it un-cool. So, therefore, I switched my thinking to books. In books, only things that the author wants to happen, happens. Or, if something bad happens to one of the characters, at the end, it will all work out for them. I have read a lot of books, trust me. I think I can read a five hundred page book within two hours. I read fast.
            But, then I went to seventh grade, made new friends, and became more outspoken. By the time eighth grade came around, well; let’s just say I was crazy.
            Now for the annoying part: Some People. There are some people in this world who, lets face it, are annoy just to be around. Like, there is this one person at this school who is soooooooooooooooooo annoying that I just cannot stand to be around them and neither can half the school. I mean, I know I’m annoying but this is a whole new level. Like on a scale of 1-10I’m a level three probably, and this person is probably a level eleven. Yeah, I went a number higher. The point is there will always but those annoying people in life, but u just have to avoid them, like I do. I when I see this person, I walk to other direction. Just kidding, but I would totally do that just to get away from them. I just don’t at school because I have like four minutes to get to my next class and I cannot be late.
            There will be people like that in your life that are annoy as heck and you just have to deal with it. I have to on a daily basis, you probably do too. Just think to yourself that your not the only one suffering. Stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment