Friday, October 1, 2010

Computers

          “Stupid computer! Did you really just delete my lab report? It’s nine at night and I have to retype it for tomorrow! I HATE YOU!” Has this ever happened to you? If it has, then you have suffered from Stupidcomputoritis. Yes I just created that name but it is true. We all have had those moments where our computer becomes stupid for just a little bit. It’s a love hate relationship. “I HAT E YOU, STUPID COMPUTOR! *hits the computer* “I’m so sorry! Please forgive me!” Just kidding, I do not talk to my computer… or do I? Dah dah daaaaahhhhh. Again, kidding.
            I remember once when I was typing my creative writing story, which is due today. I went to call my tennis coach about the next tennis match and when I come back, it locked. I typed the password about fifty before I almost broke down in tears. I had to turn the computer off and basically restart. It was a sad moment in my life. I know, it’s pretty pathetic when a sad moment in my life is typing a story. I think my technology rejecting mother (or cave man is what I like to call her) is right, technology will be the death of us! The end is near! Just kidding.
            Yes computers are stupid sometimes. I can not even figure out to use Microsoft word sometimes! I ask myself many questions “where is header and footer?” or “How do I vertical align stuff?” or I start getting hand cramps from typing so much. Just tonight I had to type a short story for creative writing (eight pages), a lab report (three pages) (that was what I needed to vertical align), and this blog. Oh and peer reviews online, which my cave man mother thinks internet is a waste of time so guess what, we do not have it. Which might lower my 5.0 grade point average… questions I ask myself. Oh and a Spanish dialogue due eight hour on Friday. I think it has to be typed. Joy…
            Then people use the internet to harm other people. Which is ridiculous in my opinion. But even at my small high school in my small town is there cyber bullying. People, it’s really not cool to use the internet to harm someone else. I mean, was picked on when I was in sixth and seventh grade so I really do not know how that could make someone feel good, putting someone else down, using one of the best inventions in the world: the internet and computer. I just don’t understand how…
            Wow, I have been rambling about computers and cyber bullying and ECT., ECT. I know but really take that cyber bulling thing to heart: even when you’re thinking about it, don’t. No joke.
            I’m running out of ideas for my annoying blog so if you have any good ideas please just comment! I mean I have to do this for a class so, it’s really not my idea. BY

No comments:

Post a Comment